Turkey, Apple and Brie Sandwich
This simple yet elegant sandwich is sure to make your lunches feel positively Parisian. Zippy Dijon mustard, creamy Brie and crunchy New York apple slices are all that’s needed to elevate your sandwich from ordinary to extraordinary.
- 1 ciabatta roll, halved
- 2 tsp. hot pepper jelly
- 2 ½ ounces sliced roasted turkey
- 3 slices NY apple
- 1 oz. Brie cheese, sliced into ½-inch thick pieces
- ½ ounce baby arugula
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place ciabatta halves on a small baking sheet. Spread bottom half with hot pepper jelly.
- Place turkey, apple and Brie on top of jelly.
- Bake in preheated oven until Brie melts and top half of roll is light golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place arugula on top of Brie.
- Brush top half of roll with mustard and place on top of arugula to make a sandwich.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.