This recipe is seriously good. Combine a New York-grown RubyFrost® full round slice, triple crème brie or camembert, hoisin sauce, crunchy chow mein noodles fresh chopped cilantro that will having you sighing with delight. The creaminess of the brie paired with the crunchy noodles and apple make this a taste sensation!
- 1 NY RubyFrost® apple, sliced into 1/8” thick rounds*
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- Triple Crème Brie or Camembert cheese, sliced into 1/8” thick wedges
- ½ cup of crunchy chow mien noodles
- Small handful of fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- Arrange apple slices in a single layer on a platter. Dot each apple slice with one teaspoon of hoisin sauce.
- Add Brie cheese on top and follow that with one more dot of hoisin sauce.
- Arrange 7 or 8 chow mien noodles on top.
- Finish with a sprinkling of chopped fresh cilantro.
* To cut the apple into rounds, turn the apple onto its side (stem facing to the right or left of a cutting board). Cut vertically down through the middle of the fruit. Then, cut another slice (1/8-1/4 inch thick) in the same direction. The rounds will have seeds which can easily be poked out with the sharp point of a small knife.