Tasty McBleu Skewers
The sweet and tangy flavor of the famous New York-grown McIntosh apple paired with a sharp, piquant, flavorful bleu cheese and a pineapple chunk drizzled with honey will make you wonder where this recipe has been all your life. Makes a deliciously different combo!
- 1 NY McIntosh apple, cut in half and then into ½” chunks
- ½ cup of pineapple chunks
- 4 oz. Bleu cheese, cut into small cubes
- Honey to drizzle
- 10 small wooden or bamboo skewers (about 3” long)
- Start threading skewers, first with one chunk of apple, then a chunk of pineapple followed by a cube of Bleu cheese and topped with one more piece of apple. Continue loading skewers like this until they are all done.
- Arrange them on a serving platter or board.
- Lightly drizzle honey over each skewer.