Sweet and Spicy
This little sweet and spicy appetizer combines melt-in-your-mouth with a flavorful zing; the delicate beauty is bite-size perfection. An easy and impressive appetizer! Pairs well with fresh or hard cider.
- 1 NY Jonagold apple, sliced into half moons
- 1/4 wedge of Brie or Camembert cheese, cut into small squares
- 2 ½ tbsp. Sambal Oelek chili paste
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- Lay a fresh basil leaf onto each apple slice.
- Add one slice of Brie cheese onto the top of the basil leaf.
- Top with a 1/2 teaspoon of Sambal Oelek chili paste.