Stuffed Avocado with KORU® Apple Salsa
Creamy avocado paired with piquant cilantro and crisp KORU® apples bring all the flavors you love into a perfect bite.
- KCal: 184kal
- Carbs: 18g
- Fat: 12.8g
- Protein: 1.5g
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pit removed
- 1 New York grown KORU® apple, unpeeled and diced
- ¼ red onion, finely diced (add more onion if desired)
- 2 sprigs cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of pomegranate arils
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Drizzle of avocado or olive oil
- Dash of cumin
- Dash of kosher salt
- Dash of ground pepper
- Optional ingredients: jalapenos, bell peppers, and garlic to taste
- In a large bowl, lightly toss apples, onions, pomegranate arils, and cilantro.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients. Pour over apple mixture and toss lightly.
- Fill avocados with apple salsa. Arrange on serving platter and serve immediately, or refrigerate in a tightly-covered container.