Sparkling Apple-Pineapple Mixer
This sparkling drink is easy to make and brings together the fresh flavors of New York State apples, ginger, and pineapple. This crisp and tangy beverage is a treat all on its own.
- 2 cups New York apple cider
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 2 cups ginger ale or citrus sparkling water
- New York apples for garnishing
- Combine 2 cups New York apple cider with 2 cups of fresh pineapple juice. Chill for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, add 2 cups of ginger ale and stir. Slice New York apples into rounds so that the star-shaped core is visible, then add to your cider as a fun garnish.