Sparkling Apple Cider and Orange Punch
Sparkling apple cider adds that extra something for making any occasion special. This sparking apple cider and orange punch is simple to prepare ahead of time and great for any occasion.
- ½ quart New York apple cider
- 1.5 cups pulp-free orange juice
- ¾ cup cranberry juice
- 2 cups flavored seltzer
- 2 cups cubed New York apples
- In a large pitcher, mix apple cider, orange juice, and cranberry juice. Stir until blended. Chill for 4 hours.
- Before serving, add 2 cups of chilled seltzer and cubed or crushed ice. Garnish with cubed apples.