Smoked Salmon with White Beans and Apple Slices
Sweet and tangy flavors mingle with smoked salmon to give you a salad you’ll put on repeat.
Cook Time30 mins
- 1 cup smoked salmon - about 4 oz., cut into small bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup radicchio, sliced thinly
- 2-3 Tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 14-oz can cannellini beans, drained
- 2-4 leaves of Boston or iceberg lettuce
- 1 Gala apple, thinly sliced with peel on
- Crusty bread (French baguette works well), sliced
- 3-4 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 chives, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add radicchio, red onion, and cannellini beans, then pour dressing over mixture and stir to incorporate all the flavors.
- Gently fold in salmon pieces and toss to coat.
- Line a salad plate with lettuce leaves and place a scoop of salmon salad on top.
- Place 5 or 6 apple slices on plate and serve with crusty bread.