Scary New York Apple Witches Teeth
This kid-friendly snack is scary easy to make.
- Serving Size1 - 2 wedges
- Yields8 Servings
- 1 red and 1 green apple, varieties of your choice
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) water
- peanut butter
- strawberry fruit spread
- chocolate covered raisins
- Wash, core and quarter apples. Cut a wedge from the skin side of each quarter, being careful not to cut all the way through to the core side.
- Combine lemon juice and water in a small bowl and soak apple quarters for 3-4 minutes; pat quarters dry.
- Spread a dollop of peanut butter or fruit spread on each apple “mouth”. Press raisin "teeth" in place.
- Arrange prepared quarters on a platter to serve - then watch them disappear! Serving = 1-2 wedges.