Sautéed Chicken with Rosemary and Apples
- Serving Size1
- Yields4 Servings
- KCal: 292kal
- Carbs: 15g
- Fat: 9g
- Protein: 39g
- ½ Tablespoon butter
- ½ Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 small New York BRAEBURN apples
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped and divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Heat butter and oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and Braeburn apple slices and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes, until softened and slightly browned.
- Season the chicken strips with 2 teaspoons rosemary, salt and black pepper.
- Push the onion and apple slices to the sides of the pan and add chicken strips to the middle. Brown chicken on both sides, about 6 to 8 minutes total.
- Add vinegar and remaining teaspoon of rosemary. Cover and cook over medium heat until chicken is thoroughly cooked (3 to 5 more minutes).
- Serve chicken and apples with juices from pan.