Russian Supreme Chicken Bake
An easy weeknight meal using your favorite onion soup mix and applesauce.
Cook Time1 hours, 10 mins
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- 2½ to 3 lb. frying chicken, cut up
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 package (1-1/2 oz.) dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup Russian salad dressing
- Arrange chicken, skin side down, in a two-quart baking dish.
- Mix mayonnaise, dry onion soup mix, Russian salad dressing and chunky apple sauce. Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 375° F for 35 minutes. Turn chicken and spoon sauce over pieces. Bake 35 minutes more. Serve hot with sauce.