Roasted Pork Loin with Apples & Cinnamon
A slow-roasted pork loin served with simmered apple slices.
- KCal: 320kal
- Carbs: 19g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Protein: 33g
- Sodium: 190mg
- 2 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 2 New York Empire or Cortland apples cored, peeled, and sliced into wedges
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Rub pork loin with olive oil, pepper and ½ teaspoon each ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, stir together the other half of the spices with the wine, honey, lemon juice and apple wedges. Roast pork in shallow pan in a 350° F. oven for 45 minutes to an hour, until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) reads 155° F.
- Remove from oven, let roast rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, simmer apple mixture in a small saucepan until apples are tender; stir in any pork roast juices. Serve sliced roast with apples and sauce.