Roasted Brussels Sprout and Apple Salad
The tastes and textures of this visually stunning salad bring a “wow factor” to the table. Earthy Brussels sprouts, sweet and crunchy apples and toasted pecans make great companions.
- Serving Size1
- Yields4 Servings
- KCal: 197kal
- Carbs: 9g
- Fat: 17g
- Protein: 3g
- Sodium: 146mg
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and halved
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large New York McIntosh apple, cored and cut into wedges
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint leaves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 Tablespoon capers, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 ounces walnut or pecan halves, toasted
- Salt, black pepper, and lemon juice to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Arrange Brussels sprouts and apples in a cast iron skillet or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil over and season with salt and pepper. Roast until Brussels sprouts are golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sprouts and apples with remaining ingredients. Toss to coat and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve warm.