Roasted Beet and NY Apple Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- Serving Size1
- Yields4 Servings
- KCal: 256kal
- Carbs: 27.9g
- Fat: 26.2g
- Protein: 5.6g
- 2 medium fresh beets, tops removed
- 2 cups New York Honeycrisp apples, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 4 cups arugula
- 4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Fill a large Dutch oven with about an inch of water.
- Place beets, skin-on, into Dutch oven and roast, covered, for 35 minutes or until you can poke beets easily with a fork.
- While beets are roasting, prepare dressing by whisking remaining ingredients together.
- When beets are cool to the touch, slip skins off using a fork. Halve and slice the beets.
- Combine Honeycrisp apples, beets, arugula, and dressing. Toss to combine, then add walnuts and cheese. Enjoy!