Refreshing Mango Apple Salad
Fresh herbs, crunchy apples, and juicy mango make this salad so refreshing, we put it in the name!
- 2 New York State apples, 3⁄4 inch diced
- 1 mango, peeled and 3⁄4 inch diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon thyme (or substitute 1⁄2 tsp dried thyme)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Pinch salt
- Mix apples, mango, and red pepper in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to coat. Serve cold.