Rainbow Apple Salad
Taste a rainbow with this crisp and colorful salad. It’s super easy to make and it’s packed with nutrients.
- KCal: 343kal
- Carbs: 76g
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 4g
- 1 bag of chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup of NY apples, matchstick cut
- 1 cup of bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup of shredded purple cabbage
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Blue cheese dressing or dressing of your choice
- Toss Romaine lettuce onto salad plate or in bowl, add shredded cabbage, diced bell pepper, matchstick cut apples, and grated cheddar cheese. Top with blue cheese dressing or the dressing of your choice and enjoy.