Pulled Pork Apple Sandwich
We’re reviving classic sandwiches with crunchy, flavorful New York apple slices. Top juicy pulled pork with zesty coleslaw and crunchy apple slices for a cookout favorite that’s sure to please.
- Serving Size1
- Yields1 Sandwich
- One sesame seed or Kaiser roll, sliced
- 4 ounces barbeque pulled pork
- 1/3 cup prepared coleslaw (try our Crunchy New York Apple coleslaw here)
- 1 medium New York apple, thinly sliced
- Optional: extra barbeque sauce
- Scoop pulled pork onto roll, spreading evenly.
- Top with prepared coleslaw and apple slices.
- Add additional barbeque sauce if desired, then top with other roll half and enjoy!
Enjoy extra apple slices as part of a crunchy side salad!