One-Pan Chicken, Apple, and Brussels Sprout Bake
If one dish described fall, this would be it. All of the flavors come together beautifully in this comforting one-dish recipe.
- KCal: 533kal
- Carbs: 31g
- Fat: 28g
- Protein: 41g
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and chopped into ¾ inch pieces
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered (about ¾ pound)
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes (about 8 ounces)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 New York State CORTLAND apples, peeled, cored and cut into ¾ inch cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Drizzle chicken with 1½ tablespoons olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic, cinnamon, salt, and black pepper.
- Place chopped Brussels sprouts, sweet potato, onion, and Cortland apple on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with the remaining 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil.
- Roast vegetables and Cortland apples in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, mix in chicken, and return to oven to cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Sprinkle mixture with fresh rosemary. Serve warm with the rested chicken.