NY Apple Yogurt Skewers
Who knew that apples and yogurt could be so much fun to eat? Simple, healthy and portable.
- 4 New York apples, cored and sliced into wedges
- 1 cup plain yogurt + 1 Tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup blueberry or mixed berry yogurt
- Combine plain yogurt and cinnamon to create a delicious spiced dip!
- Scoop different yogurts into small bowls and arrange with apple slices on a serving platter.
- Skewer apple slices and dip into yogurt. For added texture and crunch, sprinkle with low-fat granola or chopped nuts.