NY Apple Pizza with Maple, Bacon and Blue Cheese
This is the perfect symphony of flavors from the sweetness of NY apples to the crispy bacon and tangy bleu cheese, one bite and you’ll become addicted.
- KCal: 425kal
- Carbs: 60g
- Fat: 18g
- Protein: 8g
- 1 pound pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 New York State CAMEO apples, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 12 ounces shredded Italian blend cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, cut into thick pieces
- ½ cup roasted garlic cloves
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Place sliced New York State Cameo apples in a small bowl and add maple syrup. Set aside.
- Divide pizza dough ball into 4 sections. Working with one dough ball at a time, stretch dough and place on a small baking sheet, working into a rectangle. If dough springs back, let rest for a few minutes then continue to spread to corners of baking sheet.
- Layer each pizza with shredded Italian cheese, then top with apple slices, bacon, garlic cloves, and chunks of blue cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden. Drizzle with additional maple syrup. Cut, and serve immediately.