NY Apple Dessert Skewers
Slightly decadent and 100% delicious, these skewers are a fun treat to make with the kids.
- 4 New York apples, cored and chopped into wedges
- Sauces for dipping: hot fudge, peanut butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, caramel sauce, or another favorite
- Toppings: 1 cup each of chopped nuts, sprinkles, or chocolate chips
- Wooden skewers
- 1 or 2 Muffin tins
- Muffin liners
- Pour sauces and toppings into muffin liners and place into muffin tin(s).
- Carefully skewer each apple slice and arrange on a platter.
- Dip each apple slice a dipping sauce of your choice and top with you favorite toppings. Enjoy!