NY Apple Bagels
Your breakfast bagel just got a facelift. This version has everything you need to start the day right – crisp apples, creamy goat cheese, tart cranberries and crunchy almonds.
- Serving Size1
- Yields2 Servings
- KCal: 474kal
- Carbs: 45g
- Fat: 26g
- Protein: 19g
- Sodium: 215mg
- 2 Cortland apples, cut into ½” rounds
- 4 oz goat cheese
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup toasted almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Honey, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl add goat cheese and Greek yogurt. Mix until the consistency is smooth and set aside in fridge.
- Use a corer or a paring knife, remove the core of each apple slice, leaving a hole in the middle.
- Spread the yogurt mixture onto the apple, then sprinkle with nuts, cranberries, honey, and black pepper.