New York Sparkling Ginger Apple Cider
Transforming fresh apple cider into a sparkling beverage adds a touch of fun and elegance to any event. This recipe with New York apples and ginger ale is so easy you’ll wonder why you haven’t made it before!
- 1 quart New York apple cider
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Sliced New York state apples
- In a large pitcher, mix New York apple cider and 1 cup of cold water. Chill for 3-4 hours, then add 1 liter of chilled Ginger Ale before serving.
- To serve, dip rims of serving glasses into a bowl filled with apple cider and then a shallow bowl of sugar. Slice apples into thin wedges for a crunchy garnish.