New York Apple Salsa
A perfect companion for corn tortilla chips, try this recipe for your next party!
- KCal: 30kal
- Carbs: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- 1 medium diced Crispin or Empire apple (or half of each variety)
- 2 large ripe tomatoes (1.5 cups), diced
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced red or green bell pepper
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded, membranes removed and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- Combine all ingredients; add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and let warm to room temperature for 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips and apple slices.