New York Apple Cider Fondue
NY Apple cider is the secret ingredient that makes this fondue super addictive.
- ¾ c apple cider
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 New York apples, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 loaf crusty French bread, cut into cubes
- Add cider, cheeses, corn starch, and black pepper to fondue pot or heavy saucepan and heat until cheese is melted and smooth, stirring occasionally if needed.
- Arrange apples, bread cubes, and any other dipping foods on a platter. Serve with fondue forks or wooden skewers and enjoy!