New York Apple Chocolate Fondue Party
Firm and crisp NY apples make the perfect vehicle for dipping into this luxurious chocolate fondue.
- 12 ounces milk or dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 New York apples, cored and cut into wedges
- Additional dipping foods like graham crackers and marshmallows
- Add chocolate and whipping cream to a fondue pot, heavy saucepan, or microwave-safe bowl, and heat until chocolate mixture is smooth and glossy, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange apples and other dipping foods on a platter. Serve with fondue forks or skewers and enjoy!