Mini NY Apple Cheddar Quiche
Simple and easy quiche cups, perfect for a light meal accompanied by a salad.
- Serving Size1
- Cook Time15 mins
- KCal: 39kal
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- 2 packages (30) mini phyllo shells
- 1 New York Apple
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- pinch of nutmeg
- 4 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange the mini phyllo shells on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Finely dice the apple and divide among the shells.
- Wisk eggs, dijon mustard, salt, pepper and nutmeg in a large measuring cup.
- Pour mixture into phyllo shells. Add cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.