Microwave Apple Crisp
A quick recipe when you’re in a pinch.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 mins
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling or topping
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Ice cream or whipped cream, optional
- In medium bowl, microwave butter or margarine 15 seconds or until melted. Stir in oats, brown sugar, flour and nuts. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently during last 2 minutes, until crisp and toasted.
- Spoon fruit filling into 9” pie plate. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 3-4 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle oat mixture over fruit filling. Serve immediately. Top with ice cream, if desired.