McIntosh Country Apple Crisp
This classic oatmeal crisp recipe uses delicious NY McIntosh apples for the filling.
Cook Time30 mins
- 4 cups (4 apples) sliced McIntosh apples
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- Heat Oven to 375° F.
- Arrange apples in a greased 8" square pan. Mix remaining ingredients and sprinkle over apples.
- Bake until topping is golden-brown and apples are tender, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.