Ham Apple Sandwich
This tasty ham and NY apple sandwich has all of the right elements – salty, sweet, crunchy and tangy. One bite and you’ll be a fan.
- 1 ciabatta loaf, halved lengthwise and slightly toasted
- 2 ½ ounces sliced deli-style ham
- 7 slices NY apple
- 2 slices cooked bacon, cut in halves
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, sliced into 4 equal wedges
- Toast ciabatta halves in oven until lightly browned.
- Place a layer of ham slices on one of half of bread, follow it with the bacon slices and brie wedges.
- Top with New York apple slices and cover with remaining ciabatta half.
- Serve at room temperature.