Good-With-Everything Apple Coleslaw
This coleslaw recipe has to be one of the easiest out there and is perfect for everything at a summer cookout… it’s delicious with sandwiches like pulled pork or grilled chicken, and good enough just to eat on its own!
- 1 bag shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 cup honey yogurt, or 1 cup plain yogurt + one Tbsp honey.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 sweet New York apple, diced
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the coleslaw mix, honey yogurt, and apple cider vinegar. Dice one apple into small cubes (saving a few for later) and stir into the coleslaw mix. If needed, season with a bit of salt and pepper. Slice the other apple into slices and garnish the top of the coleslaw.