Golden Apple and Gorgonzola Burgers
These burgers have the winning trifecta of taste – grilled Angus beef, sweet and crunchy apples, and piquant Gorgonzola cheese.
Serving Size1 Burger
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time50 mins
- 4 tbsp Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 Jonagold apple, thinly sliced in rounds
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp apple-cranberry chutney
- 1 bunch of baby arugula
- 32 oz premium ground Angus beef
- 4 Toasted Hamburger Buns
- Divide ground beef into 4 patties that are about 4-5inch in diameter.
- Salt and pepper both sides then grill or broil patties to desired doneness.
- Toast your hamburger buns by adding a little butter to a skillet and browning them over medium-high heat.
- When the burgers are cooked, placed each patty on a toasted bun half lined with baby arugula and then add Gorgonzola, apple slices, onion, and apple-cranberry chutney on top of the burgers.
- Serve with your favorite French fries.