This recipe is perfect for those winter months when you don’t have fresh fruit readily available.
Cook Time45 mins
- KCal: 230kal
- Carbs: 44g
- Fiber: 2g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Sodium: 362mg
- 1 can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can sliced pears, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups pancake/biscuit mix
- 3 cups Applesauce, divided into 2 cups and 1 cup
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a deep 9-inch square baking pan, add the peaches, pears, blueberries and 2 cups apple sauce.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups pancake/biscuit mix with 1 cup apple sauce. Spread the mixture over the fruit. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the top is brown and sides are bubbling.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve either warm or cold with a dollop of fat-free topping.