Easy Corn Apple Salad
An excellent alternative to the summer standards – this salad is fresh and delicious.
- KCal: 343kal
- Carbs: 76g
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 4g
- 1 Ear of fresh corn
- 1 Large New York Zestar!® apple
- 1 Medium green bell pepper
- 1 Black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- OPTIONAL: 1 teaspoon fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- Boil corn for about 15 minutes in large pot. Remove and let cool.
- Remove corn kernels from the cob by standing cob on one end and slicing from end to end. The kernels should come off in planks.
- Dice Zestar! apple and pepper. Combine apple, pepper, and corn in a large bowl. Add black pepper, white vinegar, mayonnaise, and parsley, if using. Mix well and let cool completely in the refrigerator before eating. Serve cold.