We’re taking a spin on the classic ice cream treat by swapping in the natural sweetness of New York apples. These “pops” have lots of flavor and won’t drip!
- 2 large New York apples
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Peel and slice apples into ½-inch thick disks. Remove core.
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between heating. When most of the chocolate is melted switch to heating in 15-second increments to prevent your chocolate from burning.
- Stick popsicle sticks into apple slices. You may want to cut a small notch into each apple to make this easier.
- Dip into chocolate. Place on wax paper and place in the freezer until hardened.