Cranberry Orange Tea Bread
Perfect for a holiday open house or for a brunch buffet, this tea bread is full of delicious flavor. Make extra loaves and keep in the freezer for instant hostess presents.
Cook Time50 mins
- KCal: 190kal
- Carbs: 36g
- Fiber: 1g
- Fat: 4.5g
- Protein: 3g
- Sodium: 115mg
- 1 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated orange peel
- Combine flour, dried cranberries, sugar and baking powder in large mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Blend apple sauce mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
- Spoon batter into greased loaf pan. Bake at 350s° F for 45 - 50 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan before removing loaf to cool completely on wire rack.