Cranberry Nut Cheese Ball
What better way to impress your party guests than with this cranberry nut cheese ball. This tasty crowd-pleasing cheese ball comes together in under 20 minutes, is self-serve, and doesn’t require anything fancy. Serve it with some fresh New York apples and your guests will be sure to come back for seconds…and thirds!
Serving Size0.5 cup
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- KCal: 192kal
- Carbs: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 122mg
- Cholesterol 41mg
- Potassium 60mg
- Sugar 14g
- Vitamin A 510IU
- Calcium 39mg
- Iron 0.3mg
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup white sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup dried cranberries chopped and divided
- 1 cup pecans, chopped and toasted (optional)
- ¾ cup apple, ¼" dice
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- To toast pecans: Preheat oven to 375F. Place chopped pecans on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes or until aromatic. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, half the toasted pecans, ½ cup dried cranberries, apples, parsley, and garlic powder until well combined.
- Place mixture in the center of a piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper and cover completely with wrap while forming it into a ball shape. Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, combine remaining ½ cup pecans,½ dried cranberries, and 2 tablespoons parsley on a flat surface or cutting board. Unwrap the ball and roll in cranberry-pecan mixture.
- Serve with fresh apple slices.