Cranberry Nut Cheese Ball
What better way to impress your party guests than with this cranberry nut cheese ball. This tasty crowd-pleasing cheese ball comes together in under 20 minutes, is self-serve, and doesn’t require anything fancy. Serve it with some fresh New York apples and your guests will be sure to come back for seconds…and thirds!
- Serving Size0.5 cup
- Prep Time15 mins
- Total Time15 mins
- KCal: 192kal
- Carbs: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 122mg
- Cholesterol 41mg
- Potassium 60mg
- Sugar 14g
- Vitamin A 510IU
- Calcium 39mg
- Iron 0.3mg
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup white sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup dried cranberries chopped and divided
- 1 cup pecans, chopped and toasted (optional)
- ¾ cup apple, ¼" dice
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- To toast pecans: Preheat oven to 375F. Place chopped pecans on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes or until aromatic. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, half the toasted pecans, ½ cup dried cranberries, apples, parsley, and garlic powder until well combined.
- Place mixture in the center of a piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper and cover completely with wrap while forming it into a ball shape. Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, combine remaining ½ cup pecans,½ dried cranberries, and 2 tablespoons parsley on a flat surface or cutting board. Unwrap the ball and roll in cranberry-pecan mixture.
- Serve with fresh apple slices.