Chopped Salad with Chicken, New York Apples, Cranberries and Champagne Vinaigrette
Recipe provided by Earl McDermott of Central Square, NY, a winner of the 2019 NY Big Apple Salad Contest
- 1 package romaine salad blend
- 1 cup(s) cooked farro
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped dates
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 8 ounce(s) roasted chicken
- 1 NY apple, chopped
- Divide romaine blend evenly between 2 plates.
- Top each plate with farro, dates, cranberries, almonds, roasted chicken and apple chunks.
- Drizzle desired amount of champagne vinaigrette over each salad.
- Serve immediately.