Chicken Waldorf Salad
A classic curry chicken salad with crisp New York apples.
Prep Time15 mins
- Two large New York apples
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- In food processor or blender, coarsely chop apples by pulsing several times.
- In medium mixing bowl, add grapes, celery, onions, walnuts, chicken and curry; stir.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and apples. Stir mayonnaise into chicken mixture. Serve on bed of lettuce.