Chicken Apple Sandwich
We’re reviving classic sandwiches with crunchy, flavorful New York apple slices. This chicken apple sandwich combines sweet and savory for a hearty lunch.
- Serving Size1
- Yields1 Sandwich
- Two slices multigrain bread
- Two slices Colby-Jack cheese
- 3 Ounces cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 1 Medium New York State apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Baby spinach leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Stack cheese, chicken, apple slices, and baby spinach on one slice of bread.
- Spread mustard on second slice of bread with mustard and place atop other ingredients to make a sandwich.
Enjoy extra apple slices as a side with your favorite yogurt or nut butter!