Chai-Spiced Apple Cider
Adapted from The Spruce Eats
You’ll love this soul-satisfying drink with its bold, warm flavors. It’s perfect for a cozy night near the fireplace.
- 3-4 Chai tea bags
- 1/2 small New York apple (such as Honeycrisp, Jonagold, or McIntosh)
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup almond milk (if desired, you can omit this or use other dairy alternatives)
- In a small saucepan, add the apple cider, crushed spices, vanilla bean, and sliced apples.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then remove the pan from heat.
- Cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Return the spiced cider to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Add the tea and almond milk. Cover and let steep for 4 minutes.
- Stir well, then strain into a teapot.