Carrot, Apple, and Egg Delight
An easy and elegant dish – great for brunch!
- Food Ring
- 3-4 eggs, hard boiled, peeled, finely diced
- 2 carrots, peeled, finely grated
- 2 apples, peeled, grated
- 2/3 cup (100-150g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1-2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt mixed with a dash of salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1-2 dried apple rings for topper
- Prepare carrots, apples, and eggs in separate bowls.
- Sprinkle the apples with lemon juice.
- On a large plate, place the food ring.
- Layer the salad with the prepared ingredients following: carrots, eggs, apples, and cheese.
- With a spatula, evenly spread each layer with salted Greek yogurt.
- Garnish the finished layered salad with grated cheese, carrots, and a dried apple ring.