Caramel Apple Nachos
For an inventive take on the classic caramel apple, bring these loaded apple nachos to your next party. Drizzled with molten marshmallows and caramel and scattered with chocolate chips, nuts, and sprinkles, this unconventional dessert makes caramel apples snackable and shareable!
- 4-5 New York State apples, cored and sliced
- 30 Large marshmallows
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 35 Caramels
- Mini chocolate chips, peanuts, and sprinkles for topping
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir periodically until completely melted and smooth.
- Combine caramel and water in a bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until the caramel is smooth.
- Arrange sliced apples on a plate and drizzle with caramel and marshmallow mixtures.
- Sprinkle toppings to taste over the apple slices and serve immediately.