Broiled Pork Chops with Vegetable Medley & Cinnamon Apples
A sweet and easy cinnamon apple recipe to accompany broiled pork chops.
- Serving Size1
- Yields4 Servings
- KCal: 329kal
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Protein: 24g
- Sodium: 206mg
- 4 center-cut pork chops 1¼ inch thick
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups mixed sliced summer squash
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- vinaigrette dressing
- 2 New York Empire or Cortland apples, cored and sliced into thin rings
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Season chops with salt and pepper. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source for 8 to 10 minutes per side. Serve immediately with vegetable medley and cinnamon apples.
- Vegetable Medley: Steam summer squash and carrots. Toss with your favorite vinaigrette dressing.
- Cinnamon Apples: Melt butter in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté apple rings until tender, 5-6 minutes. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir gently to blend.