A sweet and fruity breakfast lasagna!
Cook Time45 mins
- KCal: 273kal
- Carbs: 49g
- Fiber: 5g
- Fat: 4g
- Protein: 10g
- Sodium: 264mg
- 5 tart apples, cored, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1 (16oz) package lasagna noodles
- 1 (24oz) container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 cups raisins (optional)
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Separate noodles on waxed paper.
- In food processor or blender, puree the cottage cheese and mix in vanilla and salt. Mix cinnamon with apples. Mix raisins into applesauce.
- Spray 9- x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Starting with noodles, layer lasagna, applesauce mixture, cottage cheese mixture, and apples, ending with a layer of lasagna. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes, or until the apples are tender and cheese is bubbly. Serve hot or cold, or reheat in microwave.