Bourbon Apple Cider Sour
Courtesy of VinePair Inc.
As beautiful as it is tasty, this cocktail will impress your family and friends. Apple cider and bourbon make great companions.
- 1.5 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce apple cider
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup ice
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- New York apple slices to garnish
- Add bourbon, apple cider, lemon juice, egg white and cinnamon to a cocktail shaker
- Shake dry, then add the ice
- Shake again, then strain into the serving glass
- Garnish with apple slices and sprinkle of cinnamon