Baked Camembert with Apples and Honey
Inspired by Beyond Sweet and Savory
Creamy Camembert paired with the caramelly and warm, spicey flavors of apple chutney – delicious!
- 8 oz wheel of Camembert cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp rosemary leaves
- ½ cup apple chutney*
- 1 Tablespoon honey for drizzling
- Toasted baguette slices for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a small baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place cheese wheel on top of baking paper.
- Score surface of cheese in a crisscross pattern at ½ inch intervals.
- Push garlic slices and rosemary into cuts.
- Drizzle olive oil over cheese followed by the apple chutney
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve cheese immediately on toasted baguette slices with honey drizzled on top.