Baked Apple Crisp
Sliced apples and applesauce make a delicious base for this crisp.
Cook Time40 mins
- KCal: 185kal
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 35mg
- 1 1/2 cups Apple Sauce
- 8 cups thinly sliced unpeeled apples (about 8 medium)
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss apple slices with granulated sugar, lemon juice and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Spoon into prepared dish. Spread apple sauce evenly over apple mixture.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, flour, evaporated milk, dry milk powder and remaining 2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- Spread over applesauce. Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Cool slightly; serve warm. Top each serving with a dollop of yogurt.