Bacon Cheddar Apple Dip
This tasty dip won’t last long on the hors d’oeuvres table. Pairs nicely with buttery crackers.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 container (6 ounces) Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled (I used Turkey Bacon)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Apple slices for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, Greek yogurt, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice together in medium bowl. Add half of the chopped apple, 1 cup of cheese, and half of the bacon to cream cheese mixture. Continue to mix until blended.
- Spread mixture into pie plate. Top with remaining apples, cheese and bacon. Sprinkle walnuts over everything.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with fresh apple slices and enjoy!