Your favorite meatloaf utilizing applesauce both in the mix and on top.
Serving Size1 Slice
Cook Time1 hours
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground round
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine first eight ingredients. Put into greased loaf pan.
- Combine last four ingredients and pour over meat mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 160° F.
- Loosen meatloaf from sides of pan and allow to set for 10 minutes.